Our 5 Pillar Approach to Coaching
• Employee Development
All the topics we cover during coaching fall under one of these pillars and this system allows us to work on the business holistically. We focus on the unique dynamic of married business partners because we believe it's possible for the business and the marriage to thrive, as long as all the pillars are set up and functioning properly.
Commitment to Clients
- Believing in you and your ability to achieve your vision of success.
- Sharing in-depth information and knowledge with you so you can move forward with your business goals much more quickly than you would on your own.
- Allowing you to be 100% authentic and fully YOU.
- Holding you accountable to act from your highest self, even when you may not feel that way.
- Being in integrity and honest at all times.
- Being kind and patient with your progress so that you know you always have a safe place to express where you are.
- Sharing creative action steps, ideas and inspiration without the need to have you “like” them (if you don’t like an action step or an idea that we create, no problem – we’ll create another one or you’ll be inspired to create your own).
- Laser-coaching you to find solutions to challenges that may come up.
- Caring deeply about you and your success.